This is a temporary version of our website, built to allow ready access to forms and information related to our forthcoming exhibition in September 2022 in Butchers Hall, Tavistock:
- Last date for submission of Entry Forms: Tuesday 23rd August
- Handing in: Monday 5th Sept, 6pm – 7:30pm
- Preview Evening: Tuesday 6th Sept, 7pm – 9pm
- Exhibition Dates: Wed 7th to Sat 10th Sept, 10am – 5:30pm
- AGM / Enrolment Evening: Monday 19th Sept, 7:30pm
- NEXT year’s exhibition: Wed 6th to Sat 9th Sept 2023
We need your help to set-up, steward, and disassemble the exhibition. If you are exhibiting, it is mandatory that you offer your services for at least one half-day’s stewarding stint. Contact Ian Pethers on 01822 834289. Here are the key dates:
- Pick up screens: Monday 5th Sept – 4pm (Pitland Farm)
- Build exhibition screens: Monday 5th Sept – 4:30pm to 6pm
- Hanging: Tuesday 6th Sept – 9am onwards
- Stewarding (morning): Wed to Sat – 9:45am to 1pm
- Stewarding (afternoon): Wed to Sat – 12:50 to 5:30pm
- Dismantle: Saturday 10th Sept – from 5pm
Please download and print these forms as required. Note that the Original Artwork and 3D Entry Forms MUST be printed in landscape with the Original Artwork form, if possible, as double-sided. Then submit your completed forms (plus fees for Original work, including 3D) to Ian Pethers – details on the forms.
- Information for Exhibitors
- Exhibitors’ Entry Form – Original Artwork
- Exhibitors’ Entry Form – Cards and Prints
- Exhibitors’ Entry Form – 3D Work and Sculpture
- Stewarding Instructions
- Exhibition Poster
Whether or not you are exhibiting, we need your support to make this exhibition a success. Please print the poster from the forms list above and display as many copies as possible from the week before the show (think visitors – shops, hotels, guest houses, etc etc).
Please come to the Preview Evening and invite as many of your friends as possible. There will be refreshments – wine and soft drinks.
Remind your friends that new memberships to the TGA are available at reduced cost at the exhibition (£25 instead of £30).